Site survey and audit
The Sussex Sign Company offers a professional signage survey and sign audit service.
Sign systems need to be practical and easily understood by the end users. A signage site survey is required to ensure pedestrian and vehicular access routes are well-planned with the appropriate signs purposed and located correctly. The survey includes but is not limited to wayfinding signage.
Our signage surveys and audits consider and take into account the following elements:
- DDA compliant accessibility issues for schedules and designs.
- Technical requirements, such as sign fixings and frameworks
- Any special access requirements
- Timetabling installation programs to reduce disruption
- Installation safety for our installation team and your site users
- Full risk assessments and method statements for signage installation
No matter what the size of the project, from a single-sign installation to a multi-building public sector estate – The Sussex Sign Company’s experienced surveyors can complete a thorough signage audit and provide the detail that allows project planners to deliver the project, to your full satisfaction, the first time – with no surprises that could affect timetables or budgets. Call us now on 01273 424900.
Signage audits: Brighton, London, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent and the south-east
A key part of the project planning process is the site survey which includes signage audits that are key to a safe and successful project.
These functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Existing signage is reviewed, and a thorough understanding of a project brief can be prepared
- Sign programmes are designed and specified to incorporate physical and user practicalities
- Pedestrian and vehicular routes and volumes are understood
- The correct sign is specified for the location and purpose
- Accessibility issues are fully incorporated into schedules and designs
- Technical requirements, such as sign fixings and frameworks, are correctly specified
- Special access requirements are incorporated
- Installation programmes in the minimum amount of time
- Minimal disruption is anticipated during installation
- Installation safety is thoroughly planned for both our installers and your site users. See our resource centre for relevant details.
Why not give us a call? We can discuss your project and give you more details about surveys and signage audits. Use our contact form, or call on 01273 424900.