Solar PV installation
The Sussex Sign Company are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size will need to match our current annual electric consumption of 45,000kWh.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by Nov/Dec 2022.
The Sussex Sign Company are sign makers and vehicle sign writers.
Location: Foredown House, 2-4 Foredown Drive, Portslade, Brighton, BN41 2BB
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation (workmanship)
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- Include cost of scaffolding and structural survey
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 31st August 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by The Sussex Sign Company on the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products- Length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
The Sussex Sign Company will notify bidders of our procurement decision in September 2022.
Download the document in Word here.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to Norman Mayhew by 31st August 2022.